PCAR is your local real estate association. At PCAR, you’ll find a professional community to support your career with connections and invaluable resources.
This support includes:
• A weekly newsletter sharing information about new legislation, proposed legislation, technology trends, education opportunities, and more.
• Representation for your industry and business interests to local governments, towns, and county governments. The association monitors agendas, newspaper articles, and correspondence for issues that impact Private Property Rights.
• Resources on laws and regulations, home sales statistics, and other information available for you to download.
The mission of the Placer County Association of REALTORS® is…
To be the leading advocate of the real estate industry;
To enhance the REALTOR® image;
To promote professionalism and ethical standards;
To provide members with education and resources;
To serve the communities in which we do business;
And to build valuable alliances locally and statewide to promote private property rights.
Board & Staff
PCAR depends on REALTOR® and Affiliate volunteers and those who care about Placer County Real Estate. Learn more about our board & staff.
Code of Ethics
The PCAR Foundation was created in 2011 to support the community we all love here in Placer County. We do this in two ways:
• Charitable support for local Placer County 501c3 charities that provide food, clothing, shelter, and/or mental health services
• Educational scholarships for Placer County students